This a 1-day face to face workshop which introduces clinicians to Guided Surgery and specifically the Straumann Guided Surgery system by way of clinician-led lectures and hands-on exercises using models, demo implants and guides.
Course will culminate in a LIVE surgery demonstrated on a patient by Dr Ceri-Owen Roberts
- Presentations covering fundamentals of Guided Surgery.
- Hands on practicals on models using Straumann modular kits/drills
- Clinical case discussions
- Observation of a LIVE guided surgery
- Discuss preoperative planning and guided surgery for Straumann® Dental Implant System
- Planning and clinical solutions
- To learn the fundamentals of the guided surgical procedure using models and the Straumann TLX/BLX Guided System
- Consolidate & implement learning via case discussions
- This course meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcome C.
Speakers & Educators
Get Priority Places
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new courses and offers from Straumann Group training partners.