£4,400.00 inclusive of VAT
Transform your dental business in 5 days with The Dental Entrepreneurial Bootcamp.
The Bootcamp is a course to get people up to scratch in dental business with a proper, robust plan for their practice for the next three years.
It will provide people with 10 hours of interactive education from Monday to Friday with lectures and workshops, but it is centred around a pre-produced, pre-delivered workbook which will allow the delegates to work systematically through a process of building the most essential parts of their business education and understanding to practically take that into their work for the next three years.
By the end of the week, all the delegates on the Bootcamp will have a strategy and a workbook, which is built into a framework to allow them to implement that strategy.
The term ‘Bootcamp’ has been used deliberately. It will be a full on a week with early starts and late finishes. But the return will be huge!
- Vision Setting: set up the future vision for your business whilst also explore how you can create a strategy to achieve that vision.
- Finance: This module provides attendees with tools and knowledge to make well-informed financial decisions, contributing to their business’s long-term success. It is centered around The Campbell Clinic’s financial dashboard which all participants will receive a copy of.
- Marketing: This module draws on proven tactics from The Campbell Academy and The Campbell Clinic where participants will gain an understanding of how to build effective marketing campaigns in order to enhance your brand, attract new patients and ultimately fill your sales pipeline.
- Sales: This module looks at how best to build your Customer Relationship Management system. Topics to be discussed across this module include how to price, the role of the Treatment Coordinator (TCO) and the necessary skills and strategies to effectively convert leads into customers.
- HR and Leadership: This module aims to firstly equip delegates with the necessary tools and strategies to optimise human resources within their organisation, and secondly, enhance your leadership capabilities in order to help you navigate the complexities of leading a modern dental business.
- Strategy: Delegates will gain the skills and knowledge needed to create a robust strategic plan that drives constant improvement and sustainable growth. This culminates in the production of a comprehensive business plan, which delegates will present on the final day of the course.
Key Features of the Course
- Personalised Business Plan: By the end of the week, all participants will have a bespoke business plan using our pre-delivered workbook, which you can implement in your practice immediately.
- Financial Expertise: Equip yourself with the tools and knowledge to make informed financial decisions that contribute to the long-term success of your business.
- Effective Marketing and Sales Techniques: Discover proven methods to attract and retain patients, elevate your brand, and master the art of ethical sales in the dental industry.
- Human Resources Excellence: Enhance your leadership skills and create a positive workplace culture that attracts and retains staff.
- Crafting the future direction for your business and outlining a long-term vision
- Enhancing financial effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability through the development of new financial structures for your business.
- Improving new patient flow within your existing budget by exploring fresh marketing initiatives for your business, equipping delegates with insights to boost patient acquisition.
- Building the best possible dental practice team by investigating modern HR management strategies and tactics, offering delegates comprehensive knowledge in team building for dental practices.
- Organising an effective sales/CRM system within your practice, ensuring a high conversion of leads to new patients. How to plan strategically over a year (or three years) to see constant improvement in your business.
- Examining and interrogating your own leadership styles through an investigation of leadership concepts, providing delegates with a deeper understanding of effective leadership practices.
- How to plan strategically over a year (or three years) to see constant improvement in your business.
Speakers & Educators – The Campbell Academy Team led by Colin Campbell & Chris Barrow (Coach Barrow)
Testimonials & Videos
Register Your Interest
Register Your Interest in the Consultation masterclass with The Campbell academy to receive enrolment details from Straumann.Register your interest
Get Priority Places
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new courses and offers from Straumann Group training partners.