- Live Surgery
There is no one-size-fits-all treatment for immediate full arch reconstruction, and understanding this is key to avoiding complications and delivering successful treatment outcomes.
This live skills course gives delegates the theoretical and practical insight to provide the right treatment to the right patients – considering the entire journey from case selection and planning, to surgery and final restoration.
This advanced course is for clinicians with implant experience who wish to gain the knowledge and skills to provide immediate full arch reconstructions.
Training culminates with the opportunity to observe implant surgery by experienced clinicians and ask questions about the procedure.
- Treatment planning for full arch patients
- Options for replacing full arch dentition
- Planning for immediate full arch loading
- Surgical planning and execution
- Immediate provisionalisation
- Technical aspects of provisional full-arch bridgework
- Prosthetic and technical aspects of final full-arch bridges
- How immediate full arch loading fits with other full-arch restoration options
Speakers & Educators
Testimonials & Videos
Register Your Interest
Register Your Interest in Full Arch Implant Live Skills with The Campbell academy to receive enrolment details from Straumann.Register your interest