- Hands on sessions
This is aimed for dentists who have completed Level 1 training and would like to have a hands on learning experience in the manipulation of CBCT software and interpretation of CBCT scans.
You can only register on the Level 2 Course alongside the Level 1 University of Bristol course that is running on Thursday 22nd June 2023– you cannot apply for the Level 2 course separately.
The participants will be able to update their knowledge on:
- The anatomy of teeth and jaws
- The normal variations of the vital structures and their clinical significance
- The interpretation and limitations of 2D and 3D imaging
- Dental and maxillofacial pathology
- How to manipulate the CBCT software for better visualisation of the structures
- A systematic approach to the interpretation of any scan findings
- How to write a good and structured radiology report
- When to refer
Speakers & Educators
Register Your Interest
Register Your Interest in the Introduction to Guided Implant Surgery to receive enrolment details from Straumann.Register your interest
Get Priority Places
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new courses and offers from Straumann Group training partners.