£199.00 + VAT
- Lecture based
This is a one-day lecture-based course presented by ClearCorrect Global Key Opinion Leader Dr Andrea Bazzucchi.
Learning Outcomes, Aims,Objectives & Development Outcomes
Dr Bazzucchi will delve into the diagnosis and treatment of moderate, complex and multidisciplinary cases that start with clear aligner therapy.
Aims & Objectives
This lecture aims to build attendees confidence in treating more advanced cases using ClearCorrect’s clinical features and diagnostic tools.
Following the lecture attendees will:
- Learn how to utilise the advanced measurement tools available in ClearPilot for accurately assessing moderate to complex cases including extraction cases.
- See how to effectively utilize the Dr Edit Functions to optimize treatment plans.
- Learn when to prescribe and how to use clinical features like anterior and posterior bite ramps, pontics and bars.
- Discover in which indications to use a high and flat or a low and flat trimline.
- Understand the use of elastics for additional force mechanics, plus use of power chains and other techniques.
- Develop an understanding of the techniques involved in positioning teeth for non-invasive aesthetic and functional restoration.
Speakers & Educators
Register your interest
Register your interest in Dental Implant Talks Declassified, to receive enrolment details from Delta AcademyRegister your interest
Get Priority Places
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new courses and offers from Straumann Group training partners.