ITI member £165.00
Please note VAT is charged at 20% on all UK courses
- Group Discussion
- Hands on element focusing on sinus lift procedure
The aim of this one day course is to better understand complex and advanced surgical techniques commonly associated with implant dentistry through a series of group discussions and lectures.
At the end of the course, we will provide you with a certificate for the CPD completed on the course.
SAC Classification Straightforward Level
6 hours CPD
- Guided group discussion we will review the distinction between straightforward, advanced and complex implant dentistry
- Review the use of digital dentistry in practice for communication and planning.
- All-on-4 review from a dental nurse/coordinator perspective.
- Including appointments, instruments, lab liaison, materials, staffing
- Guided learning on bone augmentation procedures.
- Techniques, materials, instruments, indications and contraindications
- Lecture on sinus bone grafting to ensure understanding of the anatomy of the sinus, the necessity of CBCT, scanning in these cases, indications for treatment, the management of postoperative infection.
- Hands on element will focus on the sinus lift procedure, to ensure better understanding of the instruments and skills involved in such treatments.
- As part of a group we will discuss the dental nurses role in patient management, logistical support, clinical management required to achieve the best possible patient outcomes. What role do we play daily in achieving the best outcomes for the patients.
Speakers & Educators
Get Priority Places
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new courses and offers from Straumann Group training partners.