All UK courses subject to local rate VAT
Course Price £1499.00
ITI Members Fee £1299.00 (Please quote DISITI)
YITI/Post-graduates/Trainees £999.00 (Please quote DISOTH)
checks will be carried out to support discount codes before bookings are confirmed
- Guided Surgery Course with Hands on
- Full Digital Workflow
In this course, the technical and clinical advantages of the digital workflow will be explained, and it will be clear how every single digital step can help the clinicians, technicians, and patients in different ways – saving time, increased precision, predicable outcomes, and enhanced professional-to-patient communication.
You will be able to master the tools available for digital workflow in implant dentistry – It provides a systematic approach to learn from intraoral scanning (digital impressions) to the 3D planning software and 3D printing, all the way to guided surgery and placing implants in the most technological, well planned and therefore safer way possible.
- Hands-on model work
- State of the art coDiagnostiX lab and facilities
- QMUL teaching faculty and exposure to experienced teachers
- Scan using Virtuo Vivo™ intra-oral digital scanner
- Use of coDiagnostiX™ software:
- Single tooth aesthetic zone case
- Single tooth posterior zone case
- Full-arch case
- Design a surgical guide
- Printing of a surgical guide
- Hands-on practice on guided implant surgical placement
- This course meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcome C.
Speakers & Educators
Get Priority Places
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new courses and offers from Straumann Group training partners.