- Live Surgery
- Frozen cadaver
Our Sinus Grafting Live Skills course aims to give all delegates the greatest exposure to sinus grafting procedures in a course environment.
Using a combination of model surgery, deer head surgery, and live surgical sessions, delegates will be exposed to the maximum amount of sinus grafting procedures to give them the best possible grounding to provide this procedure for their patients.
Comprising three days in Nottingham, including didactic teaching and observation of live surgery at The Campbell Clinic, and a day of deer head surgery in the academy, this promises to be an exceptional introduction for clinicians to provide sinus grafts on their patients.
- Introduction to sinus grafting
- Patient assessment
- Equipment and instrumentation
- Simultaneous placement in sinus augmentation
- CBCT in sinus augmentation
- The science of bone augmentation
- Live demonstration and delegate practicals of sinus augmentation on a deer head
- Anatomy dissection and discussion in addition to a discussion of complications in sinus grafting and obtaining consent for sinus augmentation
- Patient consent
- Live surgery
Speakers & Educators
Testimonials & Videos
Register Your Interest
Register Your Interest in The Sinus Grafting Live Skills Course with The Campbell academy to receive enrolment details from Straumann.Register your interest
Get Priority Places
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new courses and offers from Straumann Group training partners.